Fish Market

Ahoy There




What a great Fish Market hidden away on Liverpool street less than a 5 min walk from the station. Good atmosphere good food and a lovely outside area perfect for the summer. I decided to treat my mother for lunch we visited on a Saturday brunch time and received such a wonderful service. For a Saturday the restaurant wasn't very busy we had the set menu with the option to have unlimited prosecco but we passed on that.
The starter we're delicious and a very good portion my mother had the salmon and avocado on rye bread which she really enjoyed it was light leaving her with enough space for the main meal



I had a bite and you can't really go wrong with this it was fresh and light creamy because of the avocado no complaints.



I enjoyed my starter it was delicious I absolutely love salmon you can not go wrong with it. I had the Loch Var smoked salmon, rockets, crème fraiche, lemon & beagle.








I was very surprised by the amount that was served the portions were very decent when it comes to seafood they tend to be very stingy and not give you a lot but I have to say I was surprised by the portion which was good







 Salmon with soy, bok choy, chilli, ginger and garlic



Then I thoroughly enjoyed my main meal which was Salmon with soy, bok choy, chilli, ginger and garlic it was delicious and very filling I liked the combination of sweep accompanied by savoury I don't think that the dishes picked are very hard dishes if anything very classics.



My mum had the Madras sea bream, potatoes, onions, coriander, yogurt & lime



My mum had the Madras sea bream, potatoes, onions, coriander, yogurt & lime she didn't enjoy her fish as much but that is because she doesn't like any strong sauces with her fish the more simple it is the better for her. She said it wasn't bad but not what she was expecting I had a bit and it tasted good but then again I am a foodie and I love eating in general so we have different taste palates.








Waffle, autumn berries, Chantilly cream



I had a very basic dessert which I enjoyed you cannot go wrong with waffles and berries at the end of this meal I was replete.











Chocolate Brownie, vanilla Ice Cream


My mother had the chocolate brownie which is another classic piece that you can't go wrong with she as well was very replete at the end of the meal she enjoyed her dessert she said it wasn't to doughy rich or sickening it was just right for her



Overall our dining experience was great the food was good ambience, kind staff and delicious we shall definitely return.





Samaist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram