A Walk In The Park

Take a walk with me...



I took a day trip to Wolverhampton to spend some time with my friends because it had been a while since I moved away from home. I wanted to keep my outfit very casual for my meet up, I pared up my over-sized vertical stripped jumper with some dark denim jeans. 









I love the striped pattern because it's something that will never go out out style and it's so versatile it can go from weekend to office wear or even dates and late night drinks. This is clean and trendy but effortless, chic or even rich & luxurious if you mix it up with some accessories the possibilities are endless. 










Jumper - Primark 
Jeans - River island 
Grey Heels - Ri ver Island 
Accessories - New Look

Photographer

Samaist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram